What have you been doing?
Next week in Literacy you will be writing about something you have done recently (perhaps over the weekend). For homework we would like you to do an activity and record it visually. You might want to take photographs of yourself, film yourself or draw pictures to show what you did. Then, later next week, you will get to write all about it.
Here are some ideas to help you choose something to do (but feel free to come up with your own activity!):
- Build something from lego or out of junk
- Make cakes
- Visit a friend or relative
- Go for a walk and try to spot things in nature
- Play a fun game with someone in your family
- Go shopping (don’t forget to help carry the bags!)
This week we have been learning how to read and write these tricky words. If you could practise them at home with your child it would be hugely helpful.
Put, oh, their, people and Mr